Hydraulic Underfloor Goods-Only Lifts
The Dimension Elevator Underfloor Goods-Only hydraulic lift is ideal for applications where it is not possible to have a shaft structure on the upper landing. The floor opening in the upper landing is automatically sealed by a Baldachin cover when the lift is parked at the lower level. This cover can be walked on and/or driven on.
The following is a summary of the main features of this unit;
- These lifts meet the Machine Directive 98/37/EC and are NOT to be used for movement of passengers.
- These units are suitable for goods with capacity’s from 300 kgs – 2,000 kgs with different cabin sizes to suit most requirements.
- The bottom entrance is protected by either a single or double leaf hinged door with a door width from 800 mm to 1,400 mm.
- The unit is operated with a call and send continuous pressure push button system located on the upper landing only with a lift here indication and key switch control.
- The lift cabin is constructed with a chequer plate flooring, folded sheet steel walls and no ceiling.
- The lift can be installed in a brickwork shaft or a free standing steel structure with cladding. Dimension Elevator can provide the steel structure if required.
- The lift is driven by a electro hydraulic drive unit contained in a lockable control cabinet. This cabinet can be located either side of the shaft at the lowest floor level. A separate motor room is not required.