ISO A, C, D, Z – Service Lift Product Range
In conjunction with our specialized manufacturer in service lifts we can cater for a variety of lift options in restaurants, hotels, bars, office buildings, hospitals and private homes.
We can offer 4 different types of service lifts for different applications:
- - Bi-parting doors at serving height (ISO-A)
- - Bi-parting doors at floor level (ISO-C)
- - Hinged doors at floor level (ISO-D)
- - Cabin with 2 separate compartments (ISO-Z)
In recent years we have become a market leader by focusing high-tech and on quality.
- - low costs
- - galvanized construction
- - short delivery and installation times
- - pre-assembled plug-in controllers
90 % of our service lifts are made from pre-installed components. Therefore the installation times are reduced on site
by 50 %. Thanks to an ingenious method of construction our service lifts can be used for almost any purpose and can be made according to your specification.
Self supporting steel structure, made of cold rolled special profiles, fully galvanized, pre-assembled in 2 m sections including trunking.
Galvanized, guides on both sides with adjustable guide shoes. Units at serving height are provided with a removable shelf, car dims available in increments of 25 mm.
Depending on type of lift bi-parting or single hinged doors accordance with DIN 18092 resp. 18090 are provided, with a galvanized finish and specially tested door locks. Bi-parting doors with safety door pulleys made of aluminium and 3 mm diameter ropes. All doors are provided with door surrounds, ready for installation.
Incorporates a steel frame and 50 x 50 steel inserts. Four adjustable guide shoes with polyamide inserts.
Machine room door
Hinged galvanized door, incorporating a lock.
50 – 100 kg capacity with sheave for 2 ropes 200 – 300 kg capacity with 2 chains. Drive unit with hand wheel and disc brake, insulation type IP 54 3 ph 400 V 50 Hz.
- Micro-processor controller
- - High safety standard achieved using 24 volts on a control circuit, pre-assembled plug-in-system
- - Call and send buttons on every landing
- - Adjustable despatch mechanism, (up to 5 seconds delay)
- - Arrival buzzer
- - Position indicator on every landing
- - Motor protection switch as main switch on control panel
- - Machine room light with switch and socket