Iso-Tek® Door System:
If your application requires high-speed, high-cycle operation, a tight seal, insulated panels & impactability, the Iso-Tek Door System is your best choice. It’s the ONE SOLUTION that combines all the benefits you need in a cold storage door Energy cost savings are possible.
- High speed access, with door opening speed of 84″ per second.
- i-COMM Digital Communication Controller Redefines control box operation & communication.
- Effective insulation. No panel defrost system required with 3″ thick panels.
- Impactability with flexible high-density foam core panels.
- Superior seal of the opening maintains environmental separation with the Thermal Air™ Sealing System. No troublesome heat trace wire. Click here to learn more about this unique system.
- Panels seal tight against wall, yet release upon impact with unique panel retention system.
- Canted header design provides tight bottom seal & reduced seal wear.
- Increased productivity, with fast access & reduced downtime.
- Variety of configurations available to meet application needs.
Iso-Tek® Door System Options
i-COMM Digital Communication Controller
Redefines control box operation & communication.
- Real-time door status communicated via digital text display window
- Communicates faults & the appropriate procedure for resolution
- Automatic cycle counter display assists with planned maintenance
- Digital display provides directional communication for set-up and desired field programming
- Common options can be configured in the field without special programming
- i-COMM comes standard on the Protecdor, TrakLine, and Barrier Series doors