Developed specifically to meet the HSE requirements
For healthcare facilities such as hospitals & private care facilities Dimension Elevator can provide lifts with aesthetically pleasing but practical finishes combined with a smooth ride, accurate floor levelling & reliability.
We offer a flexible range of bed lifts developed specifically to meet the HSE requirements & all other relevant guidelines, including, EN81 & the Lift Directive. Our bed lift also delivers a unique combination of flexibility, durability & ride quality – all of which add up to a long, trouble-free & productive life.
– this includes variable dimensions, door sizes & configurations, a choice of hydraulic or traction drives & the option of a self-supporting structure.
– hospital lifts need to be tough enough to cope with a heavy work-load while having an aesthetically pleasing but functional form. Stainless steel finishes, handrail designs, lighting, floor coverings etc. are all available. We can also comply with both EN81-70 (Disabled Access) and EN81-28 (Emergency Telephone) requirements, to ensure maximum accessibility for all users.
– when moving patients it’s vital to have a bed lift that can move them smoothly, quickly & with the minimum of disruption. State-of-the-art drive technology makes such a difference, delivering a smooth, even ride, accurate levelling & reduced travel times.
– Traction drives are variable voltage, variable frequency, to ensure the smoothest possible ride, accurate levelling & controlled deceleration to floor levels. Hydraulic models are based on high-quality electric solenoid valve operation.
– stainless steel finishes are standard with a variety of door sizes & configurations. They can also be supplied with fire-rated certification & in a variety of stainless steel options.
– buttons, direction arrows & position indicators are supplied to Part M Disabled Access Standards but UK DDA requirements can also be accommodated.
For design assistance, including CADs & specifications,
please contact Dimension Engineering’s Major Projects team:
Tel.: +353(0)1 411 1652
Fax: +353(0)1 412 3816