Hydraulic Goods-Only Lifts
The Dimension Elevator Goods-Only hydraulic lift is ideal for applications where passengers are not required to travel with goods.
The following is a summary of the main features of this unit;
- These lifts meet the Machine Directive 98/37/EC and are NOT to be used for movement of passengers.
- These units are suitable for goods with capacity’s from 300kgs – 2,000kgs with different cabin sizes to suit most requirements.
- The landing entrances are protected by either a single or double leaf hinged door with a door width from 800mm – 1,400mm.
- The unit is operated with a call & send push button system located on each landing with a lift here indication. These are located in the landing door frame.
- The lift cabin is constructed with a chequer plate flooring, folded sheet steel walls & no ceiling.
- The lift can be installed in a brickwork shaft or a free standing steel structure with folded sheet steel cladding. Dimension Elevator can provide the steel structure if required.
- The lift is driven by a electro hydraulic drive unit contained in a lockable control cabinet. This cabinet can be located either side of the shaft at the lowest floor level. A separate motor room is not required.
For design assistance, including CADs & specifications,
please contact Dimension Engineering’s Major Projects team:
Tel.: +353(0)1 411 1652
Fax: +353(0)1 412 3816