Inspection & Maintenance Programme.
Lift safety & reliability depends upon a planned maintenance schedule. We at Dimension Elevator Ltd., provide advice about the most appropriate inspection & maintenance programme to ensure reliability & safety standards are best met.Through pre-planned & correct maintenance procedures not only are you ensuring maximum up time of your investment but your are acting in compliance with your legal & insurance requirements as the building owner and/or tenant. Lift product support contract holders benefits from; priority service in case of breakdowns, reliability of service, immediate notification of worn or faulty components, 24 hour emergency cover, etc.
We provide a range of product Support contracts to cover all requirements
Type “A” Standard
- Adjustment & lubrication. Spares & callouts excluded
Type “B” Semi-comprehensive
- As per Type “A” with selected spares & Breakdowns included*
Type “C” Comprehensive
- As per “B” but with major components included*
- Tailored to Client requirements
For further product support information please do not hesitate to contact us, & we will carry out a full survey including costs, without any obligation.
* Call-outs & repairs resulting from power failure, negligence, misuse, vandalism, or events beyond our control are excluded.