Technical Documents Required
In addition to the following guidance for product standards, the machinery directive requires several key documents to be created in a technical file. This technical file can then be handed over with the finished gate product to the client.
For the installer the required documents include the following:-
- Risk Assessment.
- Declaration of Conformity.
- Manufacturers CE marked stamp or label.
- Force testing results.
- Declarations of Incorporation or Conformity from the drive unit & safety device manufacturer.
- Guide for safe use of gate (operational instructions).
- Installation / Maintenance log book.